Private and personalized coaching for business and life
Private coaching focuses on those specific areas of your business you want most to improve.
* Gain clarity of purpose and goals * Develop a stronger mindset * Build confidence, self-esteem and business acumen * Manage your time more efficiently * Develop your value proposition * Maximize your sphere of influence and database * Create a consistent pipeline of leads and sales * Master buyer and seller presentations * Effectively overcome common objections
- Phone/Web-based tracker to monitor, measure and hold you accountable to your personal goals
- Weekly group feedback and commentary from Coach to help you maintain momentum
- Access to a library of essential scripts, forms, checklists, sample marketing pieces, videos and other training materials for immediate use in your business
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook community group with tips, best practices, training invitations and inspirational and motivation posts
- Coach’s weekly live, group call to help you stay on track with your goals, stay consistent with action steps and maintain a strong, production oriented mindset. Call is scheduled weekly on Wednesday at 4 pm Pacific Time.
Ready for real estate private coaching?
- It’s best to have at least 2 years actively selling experience so we can focus on business systems and best practices rather than specific training issues.
- Within the last 6 months, closed at least 4 transactions
- Be financially able to invest at least $3,000- $5,500 a year in yourself and your business
If you’ve answered “YES” and would like to learn more about private coaching, please email us at [email protected]
Susan is a gift. She is a true professional who communicates in an extremely effective manner.– K.S.Keller Williams Realty
Excellent and informative. Recommended for all agents beginning and veteran.– K.B.Coldwell Banker
Do 20% of what Susan says and your business will increase by 50%– A.L. RE/MAX
Thank you Susan for sharing the tools needed to be successful! Next year, here I come!-T.K.Douglas Elliman