Thanks for joining us! You'll receive a lot of correspondence from us so keep an eye out for emails. This orientation will outline the core services of our program and show you how to best utilize them.
Our services include:
1. A daily web based tracking system that allows you to monitor your daily and weekly activities so you can track your progress towards 100% goal achievement
2. Bi-weekly script role play practice covering buyer and seller objections and many specific scenarios so you know what to say and when to say it!
3. Coach Susan Hosts a short, weekly group check in call that helps keep or get you back on track
4. She also hosts a monthly group coaching call to share successes and discuss current business challenges that will benefit everyone
5. A series of monthly webinars to emphasize and teach specific skills necessary to grow your business; for example, ways to lead generate, how to build a database and convert leads, how to conduct a buyer and listing consultation; the complete list of webinars appears on your screen.
6. 2 monthly tele-sessions by industry leaders or top producers sharing relevant information or success tips of their best practices.
7. A dropbox file of forms, checklists, scripts, worksheets and marketing samples so you don’t need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to developing systems or processes
8. A private SPRC community FaceBook page where we gather for inspiration and motivation as well as to share reminders, needs, successes from the group!
Scroll down for more!
Tracking Your Activities
A recent study of 250 real estate professionals found that those who were tracking their numbers were twice as likely to achieve their goals compared to those who didn’t.
Additionally, those who tracked had an average income that was $80,000 dollars more per year.
We’ve made it so reporting your numbers on a daily basis is incredibly easy, it’ll only take 5 minutes out of your day. Each morning, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com telling you your weekly progress. Simply open it up, click the link that says “Click Here to Update To Dos” and input your numbers for the previous day.
Start tracking as soon as possible and you’ll be amazed to see how fast you start reaching those goals that seemed unattainable when you started.
Bi Weekly Script Practice
For agents young and old, our bi-weekly script practice is an excellent opportunity to master the subtleties of interacting with buyers or sellers.
We host a script practice every Monday and Wednesday from 8:30AM to 9:00AM. On Monday’s we focus on Buyer and Seller objections.
Wednesdays offer a wider variety of scripts for things like what to say when door knocking or when you’re hosting an open house,
Each Wednesday at 4:00PM, Coach Susan hosts a group call for roughly 15 minutes. This is the perfect time to get some motivation to finish the week strong and reflect on what you did right and what went wrong last week.
Join for however long you can, time is limited so while you might have the opportunity to ask Susan specific questions, you may not get a chance. In that scenario, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you a response as soon as we can.
Our webinars cover a variety of topics that go from the basic mindset of successful real estate agents to the more nitty gritty details of seller prequalification.
Head to the webinar folder of the Dropbox for a full list of our webinars along with links to register, if you’re new try and start with the very first one on the list, Mindset Attitude and Habits of Top Producing Agents, and then work your way down from there.
Hungry for more information after watching one of our webinars? For even more specific expertise, take a look at our catalog of telesessions with industry experts. Hear from industry experts speaking on their secrets to success or from legal experts telling you what you’ll need to know when out in the field and many more!
Every month we have two new telesessions on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month at 9:30am. At the beginning of the month, we send out a calendar with all of our upcoming events and activities.
Additional supplemental material is found throughout our Dropbox, we highly recommend taking 5 minutes to take a look in each folder after this orientation. Make sure you start with the Welcome to Coaching folder at the top for more information about our program and tips for how to get started with Accountability Plus.
Conclusions & Facebook
You should have received an invitation on Facebook, if not please look for a link to it in the orientation email, click on the link and request to join. It’s a small community full of real estate agents throughout the country that are often able to help. The Facebook community is a great place to ask for tips or even set up a group to practice scripts with.
Even if you don’t have any questions for the community, be sure to like our page anyway so you can see daily motivation, updates about the industry, and upcoming SRPC events.
You can reach us at the office at 323-977-9714 or through email at email@example.com.
On behalf of Susan Rose Productivity Coaching, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to watch our Orientation video.
Susan Rose Productivity Coaching
Susan Rose is a real estate productivity coach with 27 years of experience. She offers trainings to enhance her clients' business and lives. Learn best practices, generate more leads, stay on track and grow with Susan Rose Productivity Coaching.