Want to ensure plenty of spring listings and sales? Making contacts are the surefire way to spread those seeds! Everyone wins in the SPARK Contact Challenge!
Simple and easy rules of engagement:
- Make verbal contacts!
- Winners will be the top 2 agents reporting the highest number over 250 contacts by end of the Challenge.
- Challenge runs from February 4 to March 3, 2019.
- You must be a member of the SPARK community (Not yet a subscriber? Join today! http://bit.ly/JoinSPARKtoday)
- You must report your contacts EACH WEEK on our tracking system. Failure to report any given week disqualifies you from the Challenge.
- “Contacts” definition: A verbal communication with anyone whereby you’ve let them know in some way you are a realtor. Includes, but not limited to, contacts made at open houses, networking events, calls to Core 20, sphere, past clients, friends, family, prospects, leads, expireds, FSBO’s, geo/social farms, current buyers/sellers. ALSO, a verbal message left your past clients/sphere, others who know you.
- “Contacts” exclude: Social media posts, emails, texts….Our intention to have you pick up the phone and have a verbal conversation!
- Watch for our weekly scorecard of updates on our SPARK Facebook Community page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/srpcSPARK)
Who do you know that could use a burst of SPARK in their business? As a special offer this month, if you invite them to join and they list you as a referral you get a FREE month! (http://bit.ly/JoinSPARKtoday)