I don't watch much television so you can imagine my surprise when I saw a Christmas-themed commercial over the Labor Day weekend! My favorite department store is already setting up the Tree Shop. And while it might be a tad early to be marketing holiday shopping, it's definitely not too early to be thinking about and starting to plan for the 2016 business year.
For the past four years, Susan Rose Productivity Coaching has presented the annual Business Planning Workshop at the end of October, exactly the right time to actively reflect on your life, your business strategies, and sales performance.
Here are some questions to consider:
· What have I accomplished this year?
· What did I hope to have accomplished?
· What caused the gap?
· What tweaks or major changes need to occur in order to get me to where I want to be in 2016?
· What habits do I need to create?
· What skills do I need to acquire or improve upon?
· How does my financial situation look?
· How strong is my sales lead pipeline?
· What increase in sales production do I anticipate in 2016?
· What plan do I need to implement in order to make that a reality?
September and October are months of change, a time of reflect on and evaluate where we have been, where we are heading, and how we intend to get there. Years of business experience have proven that diligent focus in the final quarter of the year sets the stage for results early in the following year. Nothing motivates or inspires us realtors more than new listings, sales, and closings in January! To get a jump on 2016, spend time ON your business, not simply IN your business. Please join us for the 2016 Business Planning Workshop. Limited seats remaining - Register now!
Don't just hope for a winning year, plan for it!